So here we are, it’s the start of LiDA102 a course created by OERu on digital citizenship. I am taking this course to critically explore potential answers to the below questions while also growing my personal learning network.
- What is a digital citizen?
- What are the rights and responsibilities of a digital citizen?
- How does culture influence digital behaviours?
- How can I be a better digital citizen?
- How can we teach digital citizenship or digital civics?
To all who are taking the course or just following along, I look forward to interacting with you in the OERu forums and on Mastodon!